On 4/22/2023 5:49 PM, Henning Hraban Ramm via ntg-context wrote:
This is probably for Hans:

The list of Unicode blocks in char-ini.lua is not complete, compared with ftp://www.unicode.org/Public/UNIDATA/Blocks.txt
(I was looking for Kaktovik numerals, of course ;))

hm, here i have

["kaktoviknumerals"] = { first = 0x1D2C0, last = 0x1D2DF, description = "Kaktovik Numerals" },

I’d offer to make an updated list, but maybe you already have a script for that?
yes, (of course) i have a script that i run when there is an update which then tells me what to add to the tables (not that much work, mostly emoiji and soem rare scripts nowadays)

maybe nice for a demo at the ctx meeting (generate new files, visually diff them so get the picture and then merge)