On 5/28/2023 8:57 PM, Pablo Rodriguez via ntg-context wrote:
Dear list,

in the following sample, hyperlinks for footnotest don’t work with
current latest (2023.05.28 18:57) with current LMTX (20230528):

   \setupinteraction
     [state=start,
      focus=standard]
   \starttext
   \completecontent
   \dorecurse{5}
     {a\footnote{}}
   \stoptext

LuaTeX generates fine hyperlinks for footnotes.

My guess is that the issue is in the LuaMetaTeX binary.

Could anyone confirm this issue?
i'll check it but (maybe side effect of some ref things Alan and I are working on). The engine has nothing to do with it as it doesn't play a role in these matters.