Hello all, and Taco in particular,

I'm a great fan of interaction, and I was wondering about
what kind of interaction the BibTeX module could support.

I'm thinking of two of them in particular. One of them is
the obvious link to list of references on click. However,
I'm also a great fan of balloons, so I was thinking of
something like a popup-on-hover showing the full reference,
thus sparing the need to go back-and-forth through the
document. (Can these things  be optimized so that the popup
is only stored once in the PDF?)

A potential problem would be with compressed citations, but
I guess that in this case making only the displayed numbers
active is the right solution.

--
Giuseppe "Oblomov" Bilotta