Hi,

I recently updated my Context (lmtx). Unfortunately, I'm not aware of
the previous version anymore. The current one is 2023.06.04 18:58.

After the update one of my documents broke at floatcombinations.
The relevant code is this one:
```
\useMPlibrary[dum]
\setupcombinations[alternative=text]

\definefloat[subfigure][local=yes]
\setupcaption[subfigure][numberconversion=a, prefix=no, headseparator={)}]
\setuplabeltext[subfigure=]

\appendvalue{stopplacefigure}{\resetcounter[subfigure]}

\starttext
test sdlkf jlsdjf lksjdf
\startplacefigure[title=Test]
    \startfloatcombination[nx=3]
      \startplacesubfigure[title=Test]
        \externalfigure[dummy][width=0.3\textwidth]
      \stopplacesubfigure
      \startplacesubfigure[title=Test]
        \externalfigure[dummy][width=0.3\textwidth]
      \stopplacesubfigure
      \startplacesubfigure[title=Test]
        \externalfigure[dummy][width=0.3\textwidth]
      \stopplacesubfigure
    \stopfloatcombination
\stopplacefigure
lskdjf lskjfd lksjdfljsdkjf
\stoptext
```
In this minimal example everything works. However, in my real document
the subfigures have enormous space between them so just two pictures are
visible (see the attached png).

Do you have a clue, why this happens? Otherwise, I would take the
preamble of the real document and try to lower it down to have a
reproducible example (but that takes a lot of time, so I wanted to ask
beforehand).

Best,
Gerion