On 6/26/2023 7:43 PM, Miguel Diaz via ntg-context wrote:
indeed it is a simple simulation of overleaf (for latex). But trying to
learn the basics it is great that you can try context without an
installation and configuration.
unfortunately the web is no more accesible and when I heard that the
maillist hat problems as result of upgrade i thought the web would be in
the same server.
But it seems the web is not of Pragma but of a university. Sorry for my
ignorance!

We have to wait what Tomas will say. I think the idea was to put the code on github so that one can install locally or anywhere. (It should be trivial to set up a vm).

It runs the latest lmtx and I tested it a bit and performance was pretty good (such a service makes no sense if it doesn't run close to local speed). My collegue tested it with huge collections of xml files that also worked ok.

Let's hope for the best,