On 7/6/2023 3:35 AM, Aditya Mahajan wrote:

So, I think that the AUR package is still useful. It is essentially just a
wrapper around the official install scripts and provides the latest release of
context lmtx (and user modules). So, I am renaming my old `luametatex` package
and am re-releasing it as `context-lmtx-bin`.
It can also serves as a benchmark. A tex live context installation stil installs some base package (that is not needed) and installing the basic set of fonts without all the files that don't matter is also an issue. So, your package demonstrates a 'lean and mean' installation.