It does not highlight e.g \starttext keyword by default. The colorscheme seems
adapted to LaTeX mode so I managed to fix this now for all \start - \stop
commands with this code put in ~/.emacs.d/init.el

(add-hook ’ConTeXt-mode-hook
        (lambda ()
                 (font-lock-add-keywords nil
font-lock-function-name-face t)
font-lock-function-name-face t)))))

And the regexp was done with help from interactive inbuilt function re-builder
in emacs

The next goal is to highlight variabels like \textwidth for example

Thanks for feedback

/Jan-erik

Skickat från min iPhone