Hans Hagen via ntg-context schrieb am 10.08.2023 um 16:41:
Henning Hraban Ramm schrieb am 10.08.2023 um 15:33:
I was already on the latest, and the problem persists. Here’s a MWE:

"""
\setupreferencing[left=,right=,]

\starttext

\about[something]

\stoptext
"""

It's unrelated to \about. Using nothing as argument to the last key doesn't work, e.g. in the following example "b" keeps \endgroup as value when I wrote "b=".

\starttext

\getdummyparameters[a=\begingroup,b=\endgroup]

\dummyparameter{a}
\dummyparameter{b}

% b is still \endgroup

\getdummyparameters[a=,b=]

\dummyparameter{a}
\dummyparameter{b}

\stoptext
indeed that was the issue, seems like i generated the update but didn't push it, can you check again?

It works now as expected.

Wolfgang