Hamid,Idris schrieb am 22.08.2023 um 17:45:
On Aug 22, 2023, 2:06 AM -0600, Hans Hagen via ntg-context <ntg-context@ntg.nl>, wrote:

    On 8/22/2023 6:31 AM, Hamid,Idris wrote:

        Design sizes for typefaces -- aka "optical sizes" -- are no
        longer directly implemented in typescripts. From the manual
        Fonts out of ConTeXt by Hans Hagen, p. 109:

        You can still do it but for all these years only cm has design
        sizes so
        one can wonder.

Hm.. There are a few others, Minion perhaps being the most popular and extensive. More below:

We have with Antykwa Poltawskiego a second font which provides optical sizes and is shipped with our TeX collection.

Wolfgang