Am 05.11.23 um 19:11 schrieb Bruce Horrocks:
When I go to the page layout page on the Contextgarden wiki

   <https://wiki.contextgarden.net/Page_Layout>

the "typesetting areas" diagram is missing its text labels. If I click on the
diagram the Wiki takes me to the underlying layout.svg file and then I /do/ see the
labels.

This happens in both Safari and Firefox.

Any suggestions as to what needs to be changed to get the diagram to display
correctly?

Probably a problem on your side – works for me with Firefox and Chrome based browsers. And I’ve no clue which setting would influence that.

Web developer tools as well as Inkscape show that there’s no real text in the SVG, just paths.

Hraban

maillist : ntg-context@ntg.nl /