On 11 Nov 2023, at 14:52, Aditya Mahajan wrote:

> Last time I checked tree-sitter on neovim, there were no good tree-sitters
> for context. I'd be interested in testing this out.

Happy to have feedback!

> Does the parser detect nested metapost and luatex environments?

The parser recognizes chunks of metapost and latex code and marks them in the
syntax tree, but does nothing else: I figured the best approach here was to let
applications call out to various tree-sitter parsers as needed.

I don't know of a tree-sitter parser for either metapost or latex. The next one
I am going to try to build a parser for is metapost (following the reference
material in the back of the manual) but I haven't sat down to that task yet.

(Plus, that one's going to need a _lot_ of testing by people other than I; I
only use metapost for very simple things, and my understanding is surface level
at best.)

> Aditya

        -Paul

maillist : ntg-context@ntg.nl /