On 12/5/23 00:21, Bruce Horrocks wrote:
>> On 3 Dec 2023, at 15:26, Pablo Rodriguez via ntg-context wrote:
>> […]
>> My issue is that I cannot avoid having "page=name" for links to external
>> documents, but this breaks footnotes and other special operation links.
>
> What are you using for links to external documents? If just a single
> command such as \goto then you might be able to get away with defining a
> wrapper (e.g. \myGoto) that does
> \setupinteraction[state=start,page=name,focus=standard] then the \goto
> command then \setupinteraction[state=start,page=fit,focus=standard]
> afterwards.

Many thanks for your reply, Bruce.

The following code seems to solve my issues:

  \def\MyGoTo#1[#2]{\setupinteraction[state=start, style=,
      display=new, color=, contrastcolor=,
      page={auto,name},
      focus=standard]%
    \goto{#1}[#2]}
  \setupinteraction[state=start, style=,
      display=new, color=, contrastcolor=,
      page={no},
      focus=standard]

I didn’t thought this issue would be so easy to be solved.

Many thanks for your help,

Pablo

maillist : ntg-context@ntg.nl /