Von: Henning Hraban Ramm <te...@fiee.net>
Gesendet: Montag, 18. Dezember 2023 20:34
An: ntg-context@ntg.nl
Betreff: [NTG-context] Re: QR Code

Am 18.12.23 um 17:05 schrieb Ursula Hermann:
> Dear List
> After compiling
> \usemodule[m-zint]
> \starttext
> \barcode[alternative=isbnx, text=9783865419026, width=4cm] \blank[big]
> \barcode[alternative=qrcode, text={wie weet waar willem wever woont},
> width=3cm] \stoptext
>
> I got , what you see in the pdf.

Are you using MkIV (LuaTeX) or LMTX (LuaMetaTeX)?
What’s your ConTeXt version, and how did you install it? (TeX live, Linux
distribution, LMTX distribution?)

I guess a missing EPS means you load the MkIV version of the module, probably
because "m-zint".

Is there an error message with \loadmodule[zint]?

I can’t help with Windows; since Hans developed it on Windows, it should work
(but don’t ask me how).

Hraban

maillist : ntg-context@ntg.nl /

maillist : ntg-context@ntg.nl /