On 12/29/2023 9:09 PM, Arthur Rosendahl wrote:
        Hi Muhammad,

On Sat, Dec 30, 2023 at 01:08:24AM +0700, Muhammad Rizqi Siregar wrote:
I'd like to ask if ConTeXt LMTX has hyphenation for Indonesian language or
a way to enable it. I think Babel package in LaTeX has some pattern files
for the language, although I am not sure whether they can be borrowed to
work with ConTeXt or not.

   Yes, ConTeXt can use the same patterns as LaTeX.  Hans: they’re in the
same repository as all the other ones, BCP47 code ‘id’.
ok, i enabled them in mtx-patterns.lua ad will include them next upload

Btw, Tomas Hala is currently working on (among some other languages) Indonesian with his students (labels etc) so next month that will likely show up.

maillist : ntg-context@ntg.nl /