Il 12/01/24 10:39, Henning Hraban Ramm ha scritto:
Am 12.01.24 um 10:18 schrieb mf:
Hello list,

how do I convert the realpage number to a page number?

Suppose you have a document with a frontmatter of 20 pages in roman numerals, followed by the main text starting from page 1 in arabic numerals.

So the twelfth page is 'XII', while the twenty-second is '2'.

How do I get 'XII' from 12 and '2' from 22?

try \realpagenumber

The right one would be \userpagenumber, but it works only with the current page.

The code for registers does that translation -- from an arbitrary realpage of your document to the corresponding user page number, with the right formatting -- but I could not find the code that does that in strc-reg.* source files.

Massi

maillist : ntg-context@ntg.nl /