Hi all,

I just updated the wiki ConTeXt to 20240108.

The <context> tag on the wiki by default uses luametatex (LMTX), but if you
want luatex instead (MKIV), you can still do that by using <context
mode=“mkiv”>.

There have been some problems recently because Hans’ new binaries needed a
newer version of various system libraries.

I fixed that this morning after Hraban spotted the issue, but it means that
there may be wiki pages with ConTeXt processing errors in them now. These can
be recognised by either the colorised “error” output, or some cryptic “copy
failed” message instead of the actual output.

If you see one of those pages, Edit it. For the  colorised “error” output you
need to make a tiny change to the example itself (because that “error” output
is correct as far as the wiki software can tell, so you have to force it to
regenerate). For the “copy failed” case, you just have to start an edit and
then immediately save again. The wiki will autogenerate any missing examples on
save.

Best wishes,
Taco

—