On 3/11/24 17:17, Taco Hoekwater wrote:
>> On 11 Mar 2024, at 16:57, Pablo Rodriguez wrote:
>> [...]
>> Is there something I am missing here?
>
> One of your releases had “changed-name” as its release ‘number’.
>
> The modules site does not know how to deal with non-numeric release
> names all that well; it made a mess of its symlinking stage.
>
> I fixed the symlink manually, it should be fine now.

Really sorry for causing you problems when updating the modules, Taco.

I had no idea that non-numeric releases were problematic with symbolic
linking.

I made that change to avoid having two releases with the same date (I
think this also may give issues with symlinks).

Well, I realize that if I make a wrong release, I have to number the new
version with only numbers (and maybe points instead of hyphens).

Sorry again for giving problems and many thanks for your work,

Pablo

maillist : ntg-context@ntg.nl /