On 4/7/24 19:44, Hans Hagen wrote:
ok, so this "on" ... where does it come from .. you can try to run with \tracingall and then quit the run after the first and search the log for !on to get a clue

Hans

Found it - and I'm embarrassed to say it was in my own environment file, not in the lmtx distribution. I have a Lua function that prints information about the computer model and the operating system into a layer. Unfortunately, there was an "elseif" in there somewhere which should catch exceptions (such as a raspberry pi), but instead of concatenating the relevant return values to display in the layer, I had a ' context (" on ")' in there (probably for debugging) which I forgot about.

Sorry for the noise - I was getting too sophisticated for my own good...
No problem, is it a rpi 5? If so, how does that one perform?

maillist : ntg-context@ntg.nl /