On 4/19/24 17:48, Denis Maier via ntg-context wrote:
> Hi again,
>
> just a quick follow up on this one. Can anyone reproduce this?

Hi Denis,

I can reproduce it.

> Would be good to know how this can be fixed. I have this in a real
> document, and as I’m typesetting a XML source I cannot just adjust
> slightly adjust the dimensions to get rid of that.

It seems that you can place the figures somehow
(https://www.pragma-ade.nl/general/qrcs/setup-en.pdf#page=169):

See the extreme example:

  \showframe\showgrid\showstruts
  \setupexternalfigures
      [location={local,global,default}]
  \starttext
  \placefigure{A Cow}{\externalfigure[cow][
                  height=.5\textheight,
                  ]}

  \placefigure{A Cow}{\externalfigure[cow][
                  height=.3\textheight,
                  %height=.4\textheight,
                  ]}

  \placefigure{A Cow}{\externalfigure[cow][
                  width=3cm,
                  %width=2cm,
                  ]}

  \placefigure[inleft]{A Cow}{\externalfigure[cow][width=2cm]}

  \placefigure[inright]{A Cow}{\externalfigure[cow][width=2cm]}
  \stoptext

Just in case it helps,

Pablo

maillist : ntg-context@ntg.nl /