On 4/25/2024 9:25 AM, Thomas A. Schmitz wrote:

Nope, very sorry, can’t figure it out… I see job.register, I see I can access
structures.refrences.collected, but what about the next level

utilitydata.structures.references.collected={
[""]={
  [“REF"]={

What does the empty key do? And how do I retrieve the value of

REF.references.realpage?

Thomas

Sigh, as always: just when I had hit “send,” I figured it out:

structures.references.collected[""][REF].references.realpage

But I’m not sure if there is an easier/better way. And I still would like to
know what the empty string as key does.
it's the prefix (namespace) which here is empty (easier to use "" as key than have some exception)

maillist : ntg-context@ntg.nl /