On Mon, 2024-05-27 at 05:43 -0400, seyal zavira wrote:
> if you don't want to use metapost you can also use svg for background
> for example:
>
> \startuniqueMPgraphic{centered_svg}
>   draw lmt_svg [
>     filename = "badge.svg",
>     width  = OverlayWidth,
>     y      = OverlayHeight/2,  ] ;
> \stopuniqueMPgraphic
>
> \defineoverlay
>   [svgback]
>   [\useMPgraphic{centered_svg}]
>
> \defineframed[Sback][location=low,background=svgback,frame=off,offset
> =8pt]
>
> \starttext
> this is a sample \Sback{1} text
> \stoptext

Hello Seyal,

This does work but it's a bit annoying that I have to create an SVG of
just a circle and store it somewhere. I'm fine with using MetaPost,
especially if it makes this easier, but I just don't know how.

--
Kip Warner
OpenPGP signed/encrypted mail preferred

maillist : ntg-context@ntg.nl /