Hello all,

I hope you are well. This is my first time posting. So if I do so erroneously,
I apologize.

There is a LaTeX package called citation-style-language, backed by some
software called citeproc-lua. The github page for the software is here:
https://github.com/zepinglee/citeproc-lua

It is an excellent piece of software.

There was previous discussion about potentially integrating the software into
Context. The following link should show a discussion that took place about the
topic.
https://www.mail-archive.com/search?l=ntg-context@ntg.nl&q=subject:%22Re%5C%3A+%5C%5BNTG%5C-context%5C%5D+Citeproc%5C-lua%22&o=newest

I'm just wondering if there is more news about its potential integration with
Context.

Thank you, devs, for your hard work on making the software.

maillist : ntg-context@ntg.nl /