Hi,

thank you all for your replies so far. I guess I’ll have to live with that for
now (of course this isn’t really a problem, but a bit unpleasant to look at
when you’re used to the straight lines in LaTeX). Just wanted to add that I can
see this artifacts quite clearly on a 13 inch 1080p screen in the PDF viewer
(depends on zoom level, on some zoom levels I see nothing) and not only when
enlarging a screenshot. After all, it’s visible in my attached screenshots even
if displayed in their original resolution. (Naming of my screenshots wasn’t
very clear, zoomed.png is zoomed-in in the pdf viewer, not a zoomed-in
screenshot.)

Best,
Ralph

maillist : ntg-context@ntg.nl /