skyhorse--- via ntg-context schrieb am 16.06.2024 um 18:59:
Mikael Sundqvist <mic...@gmail.com> wrote:
./tex/texmf-context/doc/context/documents/general/manuals/mathincontext-screen.pdf
./tex/texmf-context/doc/context/documents/general/manuals/mathincontext-paper.pdf

Sorry about my locational ignorance, but where can I view this document?

I only have  - math-mkiv.pdf
                     - math-tweaks.pdf
     in my dir:
/opt/context-lmtx/tex/texmf-context/doc/context/documents/general/manuals

Can you please provide me with the URL to the directory?

You need at least version 2024.06.14 to get the manuals, if they are missing on your system the installed context version is tool old.

Another way to get the manuals is from the Pragma website:

- https://www.pragma-ade.com/general/manuals/mathincontext-paper.pdf
- https://www.pragma-ade.com/general/manuals/mathincontext-screen.pdf

Wolfgang

maillist : ntg-context@ntg.nl /