Henning Hraban Ramm schrieb am 19.06.2024 um 21:55:
Am 19.06.24 um 19:16 schrieb Pablo Rodriguez via ntg-context:
Would you be so kind to test the attached document (and the one you may
generate from the sample source) hovering over the link frames in
Acrobat (ideally DC updated to latest)?

At least, I would like to be sure what is going on here.

Hovering over links is basic precaution before clicking them.

To explain that to others, I’d rather know how Acrobat (Reader) behaves
in these cases.

Build 24.2.20857.0 on MacOS 10.15.7:
1: no hover
2: https://contextgarden.net
3: https://contextgarden.net

Trying to compile your code, I get:

"""
fonts           > otf loading > math data wiped from 'DejaVu Sans'

Fatal error: catcode push/pop mismatch. Fix this! (restore level: 0)

system          > don't use \end to finish a document
system          > invalid \starttext ... \stoptext structure
close source    > level 1, order 3, name './hover1.tex'
(\end occurred when \ifcase on line 6 was incomplete)
"""

This should be \protected\def

\protect\def\myhref#1#2%
  {...}