Greetings,

The attached MWE combines 12 images in  a 3 by 4 grid; with horizontal and
vertical spacing set by setupcombinations.

I have two questions. First, can someone please tell me why the vertical
spacing is not applied between the first and second and third and fourth
rows?  Second, why, If I try, e.g.c 15 images, does  ConTeXt complain of a
missing left brace. More generally, my mwe failed with an odd number of
images, but succeeded with an even number.

Thanks.

With kind regards,

Michael

<http://literatesolutions.com>
\useMPlibrary [dum]
\setuppagenumbering[state=]
\setupcaptions[number=no]

\starttext
  \startluacode
    context.setupblank({"10mm"})
    context.setupcombinations({distance="10mm", after=context.blank()})
    context.startplacefigure({title = ""})
      context.startcombination({nx=3, ny=4})
        for i=1, 12 do
         context.startcontent()
           context.externalfigure({dummy},{width = "3cm"})
         context.stopcontent()
        end
      context.stopcombination()
    context.stopplacefigure()