Am Dienstag, 25. Juni 2024, 00:09:09 MESZ schrieb Wolfgang Schuster:
> Gerion Entrup schrieb am 24.06.2024 um 23:57:

> >> Not sure what exactly you want, but how about:
> >>
> >> \definehighlight[hl][style={\m{>}\,\switchtobodyfont[tt]}]
> >> % This is the wrong way to define such a command as '>' is not part of the
> >> style. I have left this definition just for comparison with the soln below.
> > Is there a better way to define a highlight that sets a style (color, font)
> > _and_ a prefix (symbol)?
> > Another way, I know of, would be just a plain def, something like
> > \def{\hl}{\groupedcommand{>\,\switchtobodyfont[tt]}{}}, but actually I want
> > to define a highlight (just with an additional prefix).
>
> 1. ConTeXt already uses \hl as name for a existing command.
>
> 2. Use \definestartstop:
>
> \definestartstop [gerion] [style=mono,left={›\thinspace}]
>
> \starttext
>
> text
>
> \gerion{text}
>
> \stoptext
>
> >> \definedescription[category][
> >>    alternative=top,
> >>    headstyle=bold,
> >>    width=broad,
> >> ]
> >>
> >> \definedescription[desc][
> >>    width=fit,
> >>    distance={\widthofstring{~}},
>
> distance=\spaceamount,
>
> Wolfgang

This seems to be much better but does not lead to the wanted result. The full
example now is:
```
\definestartstop[myhl][style=mono,left={›\thinspace}]

\definedescription[categorie][
        alternative=top,
        headstyle=bold,
        width=broad,
]

\definedescription[desc][
        width=broad,
        distance=\spaceamount,
        headcommand={\groupedcommand{\startmyhl}{\stopmyhl :}},
        headstyle=,
        before={\startpacked},
        after={\stoppacked},
        alternative=hanging
]

\starttext

This is a \myhl{highlight}.

Some listings

\startcategorie{Itemize}
        \startitemize[packed]
                \item \myhl{first}: one
                \item \myhl{second}: two
        \stopitemize
\stopcategorie

Now the same as desc:
\startcategorie{Desc}
        \startdesc{first} one \stopdesc
        \startdesc{second} two \stopdesc
\stopcategorie

\stoptext
```

This adopts the correct style in \startdesc \stopdesc and sets the colon but
omits the › (the left part).

Gerion

maillist : ntg-context@ntg.nl /