Kip Warner schrieb am 26.06.2024 um 21:08:
On Wed, 2024-06-26 at 08:31 +0200, Henning Hraban Ramm wrote:

Hey Henning,

I’ve no problems with the module in LMTX 2024.06.18 or 2024.06.21,
neither with my usual letters nor with the example.

Usually, there should be some log lines that tell you about the

modules         > 'letter' is loaded
open source     > level 2, order 3, name
'/Users/hraban/context/tex/texmf-
modules/tex/context/third/letter/base/s-cor-01.mkvi'

Please check if the module is there and re-generate the file
database.
It looks like it is not. I followed these instructions for installation
of ConTeXt on a 64-bit GNU/Linux system:

    https://wiki.contextgarden.net/Installation#GNU.2FLinux_2

I notice that the context/tex/texmf-modules directory exists, but there
is nothing in it, after the installation completes. Is there an
argument that needs to be passed to ./install.sh perhaps?

https://wiki.contextgarden.net/Modules#Installation_by_script_.28LMTX.29

Wolfgang

maillist : ntg-context@ntg.nl /