Gerion Entrup schrieb am 01.07.2024 um 23:56:
Hi,

I want to format a bunch a tables with the same formatting.
It seems that specifying the \setupTABLE commands as part of the preamble works.

However, I need some tables that are formatted in another way.
Is there a generic way to specify this?

Here is a MWE:
[...]

The last two tables should be formatted as if the four setupTABLE commands in
the header are not existent.
My solution does not work, however.

1. Put your table settings in a setups-block and load the one you want at the start of your table.

2. You don't need \setupcolors[state=start] because colors are enabled by default (since a veee...eeery long time).

3. You can replace \bTD ... \eTD with \bTH ... \eTH for table headers to get bold text.

%%%% begin example
\startsetups[table:a]
  \setupTABLE [each] [frame=off,width=1cm,height=1cm,align={middle,lohi}]
  \setupTABLE [each] [background=color,backgroundcolor=lightgray]
\stopsetups

\startsetups[table:b]
\setupTABLE [each] [frame=off,width=2cm,height=1.2\lineheight,align=middle]
  \setupTABLE [each] [topframe=on,bottomframe=on]
\stopsetups

\starttext

\bTABLE
  \bTR