On 7/20/2024 9:31 AM, Henning Hraban Ramm wrote:
Hi,

is there some mechanism (directive?) that gives me a list of files that were involved in making a PDF? Preferably only those outside of the texmf trees, but I could filter that myself.

(With "latexmk -recorder somelatexfile" I get the file list as a .fls file.)

My goal is to commit all used images to my git repo, while I often have a big collection of images that I didn’t use in the end and don’t need in the repo.
subconscious you know the answer:

   look at the log file

files are tagged with "start used files"

of course you can also try

\enabledirectives[system.dumpfiles=lua]

and stare at the resulting job log file (jlg)

(the default is xml but i noticed some empty entries in there ... a very old feature so i need to travel back in time now)

if files are missing let me know

maillist : ntg-context@ntg.nl /