On Sun, 21 Jul 2024, Joel via ntg-context wrote:

> My copy editor wants me to create a second bibliography for
> photo/illustration references.
> I'm using basic code to make a bibliography:
> \usemodule[publ-imp-sbl]
>
> \usebtxdataset[default][~/Commons/sources.bib]
>
> \setupbtx[dataset=default]
> \usebtxdefinitions[sbl]
> \setupbtx[sbl]
>
> \starttext      \input knuth
>        \cite[authoryear]
>
>         \startchapter[title=Bibliography]
>             \placelistofpublications
>         \stopchapter\stoptext
>
> I know how to create custom lists and indexes, but not a bibliography list.
>
> How do I point the image references to go to a different list, but still its
> a bibliography?
>
>         \startchapter[title=Image Credits]            \placelistofcredits
>    \stopchapter

Here is one way to do it:

\startbuffer[dataset-1]
@Article{tag1,
        author = {A Author},
        title = {The title},
        year = {2024},
}
\stopbuffer

\startbuffer[dataset-2]
@Article{tag2,
        author = {B Author},
        title = {The second title},
        year = {2024},
}
\stopbuffer

\usebtxdataset[default][dataset-1.buffer]
\usebtxdataset[credits][dataset-2.buffer]

\usebtxdefinitions[aps]

\setupbtx[dataset=default]
\definebtxrendering[credits][aps][dataset=credits]

\starttext

\startsection[title=Test]

  Here is a fancy article \cite[tag1].

  Image credited to \cite[credits::tag2].

\stopsection

\startsection[title=References]
  \placelistofpublications
\stopsection

\startsection[title=Image credits]
  \placelistofpublications[credits]
\stopsection

\stoptext

If you want credits to have a separate numbering, use:

\definebtxrendering[credits][aps][dataset=credits,group=credits]

(all renderings with the same group share the same numbering).

Aditya

maillist : ntg-context@ntg.nl /