Hi,

On Tue, Aug 27, 2024 at 3:08 PM Fabrice Couvreur
<fabrice1.couvr...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
> I read this very good document and it says that it was written with the
> Pagella font. I use this font with a simple \setupbodyfont[pagella,11pt] but
> I find that the rendering is not the same as on the document, it is less
> nice especially in the writing of the theorems with the text in italic.
> Imaginary impression or reality ?
> Thanks.
> Fabrice

If you talk about the ones in the Enunciation chapter, then they are
indeed set with Pagella (unless I did some mistake). The example in
the "Getting started" chapter is done in Antykwa. In the "Meaningful
math" chapter, I think Bonum was used.

So, I would guess you get the same font...

/Mikael

maillist : ntg-context@ntg.nl /