I hope that we can resolve this—I need Fourier/Utopia for a book series. But right now not even \quote works properly in the roman typeface.

Alan

On Nov 15, 2005, at 10:54 AM, Hans Hagen wrote:

Alan Bowen wrote:

I am running the latest version of ConTeXt and ran into a problem with some diacritical marks using

%Fourier/Utopia Expert
\usetypescript[type-syn]
\usetypescript[fourier][\defaultencoding]
\setupbodyfont[fourier,10.5pt]

While \={\i} and \=a, for example, work as expected when the font is �italic� or bold, I get garbage when it is just roman.

Is this a problem with the font encoding or is there something / different new that I must do to put macrons and so forth over letters in the roman typeface?

strange ... normally the encodings match for such fonts ... adam might now