All,

I've used svn to download the manuals and I'm in the font manual directory. I cannot get this command to do anything:

fonts $ sudo texfont --vendor=test --collection=test --makepath -- install --batch demofont.dat

TeXFont 2.2.1 - ConTeXt / PRAGMA ADE 2000-2004

processing batch file : demofont.dat

But this command does do something:

fonts $ sudo texfont --vendor=test --collection=text --makepath -- install demofont

TeXFont 2.2.1 - ConTeXt / PRAGMA ADE 2000-2004

mktexlsr: Updating /usr/local/teTeX/share/texmf.local/ls-R...
mktexlsr: Done.
       encoding vector : texnansi
           vendor name : test
           source path : .
       font collection : text
       texmf font root : /usr/local/tetex/share/texmf.local
       pdftex map file : texnansi-test-text.map
           source path : .
      processing files : all in pattern demofont
    locating afm files : using pattern ./demofont.afm
    locating afm files : using pattern demofont
         copying files : afm
               copying : demofont.afm
         copying files : pfb
               copying : demofont.pfb
extending map file : /usr/local/teTeX/share/texmf.local/fonts/ map/pdftex/context/texnansi-test-text.map

       font identifier : Iwona-Regular -> text -> tfm + vf
generating raw tfm/vpl : texnansi-raw-demofont (from demofont)
     generating new vf : texnansi-demofont (from texnansi-raw-demofont)
     updating map file : texnansi-test-text.map

            generating : ls-r databases

mktexlsr: Updating /usr/local/teTeX/share/texmf.local/ls-R...
mktexlsr: Done.

What gives?

Secondly, you see my typo? That is, --collection=text. So, now I want to know how to repair the damage. Can I remove this with texfont? Or do I have to go to all the individual places and remove manually files and directories. And what command do I type after this manual deletion?

David