Dear List,

Please find attached the tex file and generated output. The placement
directives for columnsets does not seem to be followed by my understanding.

There are two issues: one, the first columnsetspan is not placed at the
expected location when using "here", "fixd", "btlr" or "btrl". Two, the
second columnsetspan is not rendered at all when the method for the FIRST
columnsetspan is set to "here" or "fixd".

I am not sure if this is a known issue or new, but I am much in need of
help as I cannot resolve this issue. Thank you.

Yours sincerely,
Wang Chen

Attachment: main.pdf
Description: Adobe PDF document

Attachment: main.tex
Description: Binary data

___________________________________________________________________________________
If your question is of interest to others as well, please add an entry to the 
Wiki!

maillist : [email protected] / 
https://mailman.ntg.nl/mailman3/lists/ntg-context.ntg.nl
webpage  : https://www.pragma-ade.nl / https://context.aanhet.net (mirror)
archive  : https://github.com/contextgarden/context
wiki     : https://wiki.contextgarden.net
___________________________________________________________________________________

Reply via email to