\project book
\product chapter1

\section{Trinomials}

\input knuth

\placeformula[eq:1]
\startformula
f(x)=x^2+2x-3
\stopformula

We, see in \in{Equation}[eq:1], the historical use of function notation.

\stopcomponent

%%% Local Variables:
%%% mode: conTeXt-en
%%% End:

I have no font instructions in my environment file bookenv.tex. This component section1 compiles fine and gives me (checking in Acrobat Professional) a combination of latin modern and computer modern fonts. However, they hardly match in size. The computer modern font is much larger than the text in latin modern font.

So, a couple of things.

1. If I wanted to try and see if this would compile with my Lucida fonts, what should I try.

2. Do you have a couple of suggestions for body font and math font that would look good together and can you provide me with the font instructions to include them in my document?

I would be grateful.

David