Taco Hoekwater wrote:

David Arnold wrote:

All,

I don't understand \typescriptthree. Where is it documented? What does it mean?

I'm not sure that it is documented, but it is the value of the
third argument of \starttypescript, and it valid until \stoptypescipt.
If the actual  argument was a list, then context will loop over each
item in the list, each time with the next value in \typescriptthree.

Similar commands are available for \typescriptone and \typescripttwo.

taco: this is probably something for the api documentations, isn't it?

(i forgot how we're goint to organize that -)