Bernd Militzer wrote:
Taco Hoekwater wrote:

> > I'm working on the responses to the mini survey, and quite ofthen
> > there is an itemization with a title of sorts. It makes sense to
> > give such structures a bit different layout from a normal
> > itemization. My question: does anyone know of an easy way to do
> > this:
> >
> >    bla di bla di do re mi
> >
> >    As you can see:
> >    1.   this is a gnat
> >    2.   that is a gnu
>

>   bla di bla di do re mi
>
> \startitemize[n,packed]
> \sym{As you can see:}
> \item this is a gnat
> \item that is a gnu
> \stopitemize
>

> that works for me

What about if there are three paragraphs of text in front of the start
of itemizing (and no space allowed inbetween)? I'm also wondering why
the
    \startitemize[n][packed,paragraph]
or something like this doesn't work as expected. "paragraph" seems
like a good option (at least according to the description in the
manual: no vertical space before itemizing, but some spacing after
it), but I never succeded to make it work. Usually "paragraph" only
prevents "packed" to work properly and doesn't have any other
influence.

Thank you,
    Mojca