On Dec 2, 2005, at 8:30 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

-> I'm trying to put a metapost graphic in the margin like te example in the manual reference (page 47) using the following command: \definestartstop[important][command={\inmarge{\useMPgraphic{bang} [width=\marginwidth]}}] But (of course :) it does not work at all and put some blank pages. Any idea?

I also tried, following the manual, "\inmarge" and then learned that it is Dutch and doesn't work with the (mewer) version I had. Use "\inmargin" instead.