That one even I know how to answer:

The Lucida's don't ship with math at the moment. The only
LB you can get at the moment is the Bigelow & Holmes version,
and that doesn't have the Y&Y math PFB's even.

The Y and Y version to be released by TUG is still under
negotiation (afaik), and it has not been released yet.

Anyway, I more than half expect that to become a package by Walter Schmidt with VF files and without backward compatibility to the
Y and Y offering  (just like the new mathtime pro release)

Taco

Hans Hagen wrote:
Richard Gabriel wrote:

Hello Henk,

I reply to your request only beacause I'm also using the Lucida Bright fonts.
At least, you must also have the appropriate .tfm files for your fonts.
In addition, I also have some virtual fonts (.vf) that have been created for Lucida fonts for the particular encondings (namely ec). In ConTeXt, you need to write the font definitions, so-called typescripts. I must confess it took me quite much time and testing to understand how typescripts work and make myself a bit familiar with them!

If you want, contact me off-list and we can discuss the particular issues.

i'm wondering ... do the lucida font nowadays ship with the math specific tfm files (that used to be the case)