Wolfgang Zillig wrote:

you can try the attached file (you need to move page-app to the base path and regenerate a format)

both files were already present on my system. So it seem that I miss this "regenerate a format". Which format do I have to generate and how? (I'm running context under Miktex and regenerating the standard formats is only a click in the Miktex-options menu.

i patched the files so they cannot be present as such -)

[this trick was somewhat experimental so ...]

Ah, I see. I will not complain about strange behaviour. Probably it would be the best to generate the graphics before I'm using context and to include them on the classical way.

no, it should work ok