Radhelorn wrote:

Hans Hagen wrote:

Radhelorn wrote:

Hello All!
A while ago Hans introduced 'repeat' option for \startitemize to make nested items. I've decided to give it a try:

next time give it a try when i just made it; it took some time to figure out what was wrong (rather tricky code)

Thanks! Soon you will be fixing bugs even earlier than we will be noticing them!

But there is another problem. When using itemize without repeat option indentation is right, but with this option indentation (both before number and after number) of nested items is different for different levels:

1. item
1.1    item
   1.2.1  item
      1.2.1.1.item
          1.2.2.1em

for that you can best set up a dedicated instance of itemize (defineitemgroup) and assign the right widths to the levels