I also cannot typeset this.
My installation is derived from tetex3.0 + last context distribution including cont-fnt.zip.

I might remark that font "\*postscript12ptrmtf*:=utmr8t at 12.0pt not loadable" Strange that looking in the font directories show the presence of urw/ times/ec-utmr8a.tfm.
Is there a naming problem here? What caused it?

yours sincerely,
dr. H. van der Meer