VnPenguin wrote:
On 1/2/06, Idris Samawi Hamid <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi Hans

On Mon, 02 Jan 2006 04:45:21 -0700, Hans Hagen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi,

I dunno how many of you know this, but the next site gives examples (in
pdf) of column handling

http://www.math.leidenuniv.nl/~naw/serie5/index.php

Were these done in ConTeXT? Please let us know!

I wish I could read this one

http://www.math.leidenuniv.nl/~naw/serie5/deel06/mrt2005/pdf/craats.pdf

You could try e-mailing Jan van de Craats, he might have an english
language version avaible. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Just load this pdf into Acrobat reader for example. Go to File ->
Document Properties -> Description, you will see there many
information about PDF Producer : pdfTeX-1.11a,...

I don't see any thing related to ConTeXt there, really ?

Have a look at the colofon:

from 5/1.1 (mrt 2000)
  Zetwerk
  Taco Hoekwater, Bittext, Dordrecht (ConTEXt)

from 5/5.4 (dec 2004)
  Programmatuur (CONTEXT)
  Hans Hagen, PRAGMA-ADE, Hasselt (Overijssel)

Cheers, Taco