� wrote:

Hello,

I tried to implement something like the LaTeX varioref package, but without
success.
In detail: I would like to create a command like \at[], say \VarioAt[],
that outputs a text in function of the page-number, for example:
* if page is the same as the current page: "on the current page"
* if page is next page: "on the following page"
* if page is previous page: "on the preceding page"
* else "on page XX" (XX is page-number)

I tried with something like
\doifelse{\expanded{\at[myRef]}}{\expanded{\currentpage}}%
 {same page}{different pages}
But it seems, that this does not work... :(
there is \atpage[ref] (as well as \somewhere{pre}{post}[ref]) with the associated label texts "hencefore" and "hereafter"

rather old code but it should still work