� wrote:

On Tue, 3 Jan 2006, Hans Hagen wrote:

i leave it to you to figure out why i don't get output

Hello Hans,
really nice example, that's the way I love to learn ConTeXt!

I don't have Windows, so I had to modify your code a bit:

 {\def\par{\rawcharacter{13}}%

changed to {\def\par{\rawcharacter{10}}%
because 13 is CR (\r), but gnuplot needs LF (\n) here (Linux)
this is indeed an issue; either i let texexec set the platform character (no problem) or taco extends pdftex with \pdfnewline

But I don't understand, why the \par must be redefined, is it because
\obeylines transforms newlines to paragraphs?
indeed, just comment the def and see what happens (you get a \par)

 {\executesystemcommand{start d:/gnuplot/bin/pgnuplot #1.job}%

just {\executesystemcommand{gnuplot #1.job}%
here

It works well, but it's two time the cos-function, that gets included.
I think, one needs a counter as in my module, to get distinguished file
names for \externalfigure.
ah, add [object=no] in order to disable reuse