Hello,

Question: In the transliterization of Chinese the characters
\definecharacter acaron           {\buildtextaccent\textcaron a} % U+01CE
\definecharacter icaron {\buildtextaccent\textcaron \dotlessi} % Unicode U+01D0
\definecharacter ocaron           {\buildtextaccent\textcaron o} % U+01D2
\definecharacter ucaron           {\buildtextaccent\textcaron u} % U+01D4
appear which are in the unicode block "Latin Extended B". Should/Could they be added?
http://www.unicode.org/charts/PDF/U0180.pdf

Tobias