Maurice Diamantini (dom) wrote:

Although I guess what it mean, I didn't found the \offset command
doc neither. I suppose it has numerous
interesting options (on http://texshow.contextgarden.net/)?

that;s a new one indeed (that is, old but not yet documented which makes it new -)

It could just be a way to specify arbitrary position between
left (0.0) and right (1.0) or between bottom (0.0) ant top (1.0)
But the more important whould be a (uptodate) reference documentation about
the already existing commands.

hm, such things are always 'relative' because optimal heights and depth of lines are involved:

i will think about it

These are just (v?)boxes which can contain several paragraphs
and theyre own footnotes. Some options can be use to position
theyre internal (top or bottom) line relatively to the external
base line.

ok, so inmost cases framed with frame=off will do; local footnotes can be provides with the appropriate commands

I'm waiting for the future ConTeXt book ;-)

press Steve and Adam and hope for many cold and dark nights