Hello,

I recently upgraded my 3-year old installation of MikTex to the latest version.
I had a document which contained glyphs from the windings.tff font. Once I
upgraded,
this didn't work anymore.

So I tried to read around to find out how it works, and so on, but couldn't
find anything...

I have generated an afm and tfm files from the ttf font.
I created a map file which references this.
My tex file apparently loads the map file without problem (at least pdftex
doesn't complain).

But, when I call \showfont, the generated table is empty, it doesn't contain
any symbol.

(I'm at work right now, so I can't post any code snippet)

Does anyone have any clue or could anyone point me to any resource to guide me?

Thanks,

Best regards,

Frederic