<--- On Jan 16, Hans Hagen wrote --->

Aditya Mahajan wrote:

Maybe some way of doing this for all columns in a align, say
\startformula \startalign[align={2,right}] %This is ugly syntax, can't
                          % think of something good right away
\NC a \NC= -1 \NR
\NC b \NC=  1 \NR
\stopalign \stopformula

since we hav esimple alignments here, we could make something:

\startformula \startalign[n=4,align={left,right,middle,right}]
\NC a \NC= -1 \NR
\NC b \NC=  1 \NR
\stopalign \stopformula

Does that make sense? I think that it's enough to do this for al columns (not per cell)

Something like this will be perfect. Per column is enough, I can not even think of a case when per cell could be useful.

Aditya

--
Aditya Mahajan, EECS Systems, University of Michigan
http://www.eecs.umich.edu/~adityam || Ph: 7342624008